LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 29 16:39:48 PDT 2015

The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #1

I've been thinking about how I really need to post more stuff to
RACC.  But obviously posting stories or reviews would probably
take a lot of effort and I needed it to be a bit easier than that.

So, I'm going to post a link to one LNH wiki entry every day
(ignoring of course days which I forget to, am on vacation, or the
wiki site is down).  Based on whatever entry strikes my fancy.

The first spotlight is the  LNH Wiki's Main Page:

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/MainPage

There's a lot of links to a lot of cool LNH and RACC stuff on this
page.  So, that's my first pick.

Will also post this to the LNH face book page (because why not --
not like anyone ever posts on it all that much.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6540062513/

Arthur "Effortless..." Spitzer