SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Where's 1984 #2?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 25 11:43:48 PDT 2015

On 7/25/2015 5:59 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 7/23/2015 9:48 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> I have determined I should have fun with Powernaut comics every
>> week, even when I'm taking a week off. So, here's the first of a
>> series of ads I will post between series.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1984.1.Promo.png
>
> To be fair, I don't want any more manly-man comics either.

heh.  I suppose Manly-Man *is* a "funny-once" kind of joke.  But now I
have to redraw the next nineteen issues of Power-Star Comics 1984...
Just kidding!  I shall cheerfully rip off a *different* 1980s concept
next week, and for some weeks after that.  Queen Dominatra will be pleased.

>> Unfortunately the name "Queen Evilina" was taken.  Awww, but go figure.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Queen Destroytoxicmasculinia

Yeah, that works too.

I know. - Archie Andrews