8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 19, July 2015, by Messrs. Brenton, Perron, Russell, and Stokes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jul 21 20:15:01 PDT 2015

On 7/21/2015 6:33 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 7/19/2015 8:19 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

>>  >
>>> Oooooh - interesting; how's that work?
>>
>> She was a guest star in one of my "reality merge" stories in 1988.
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/duopol1.htm ...  I rewrote that
>> story in 1996, only without swiping copyrighted characters.
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/duopol2.htm ...  The Magic Fantasy
>> Warrior Guest Star role fell to Zenobia then.  And now that I've put
>> Zenobia into a Powernaut-spinoff comic alongside Wyatt's grandpa,
>> any dynamic between her and Wyatt is going to be a lot different.
>> Darn.
>
> Fascinating. Ms. Drew is a great character; you could always come up
> with another version of such...
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, multi-homage

I actually have, sort of.  She's not a Magic Fantasy Guest Star, but
Jill Stern (the modern-age Stonewater) *is* a close counterpart to
Jessica Drew.  Jill has appeared since Wyatt Ferguson's early stories.
(In fact, she and Zenobia debuted in that same 1996 story.  Jill was
there to sub for Jessica Drew, and Zenobia for Queen Hipolyta.)  She's
also appeared recently enough to show up in RACC.  She will soon appear
again - probably where you least expect her.  Heh.

I know. - Archie Andrews