LNH/META: LNH v3???

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:27:02 PDT 2015

On 7/12/2015 6:07 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> It's probably an indication of my idiosyncratic nature that I've been trying to
> think up ways that I could tweak my writing style to best fit a widescreen story
> experience - but then my mind wanders and I end up trying to figure out which of
> those LNH titles the Net.Trenchcoat Brigade characters would try to hijack when
> they wanted to publish their own stories. --- Saxon Brenton Still crazy after
> all these years...

I've been thinking for a while about doing a "new NTB" imprint, one that would
encompass all the post-NTB urban-fantasy different-perspective-on-the-world
stuff that's become so common both in our work and in the culture.

...then I realized I'd already created the "Lunaverse" imprint for LNH20, and
realized, hey, we could expand that to cover this sort of story in any world.

So, I propose the [LUNA] tag be used for these sorts of stories, and perhaps,
have its own anyone-can-write series? (Which would include actual members of the
NTB, but also, NTB-style stories like LNH v2 #38.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, misanthrophy!