WWW: Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart -- Starts Today!!!

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Fri Jul 17 05:41:26 PDT 2015

rec.arts.comics.creative ›
Re: WWW: Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart -- Starts Today!!!
1 post by 1 author
	me (the-d... at webtv.net change)
Jul 15
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 10:18:39 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 7/8/2015 5:22 AM, the-deeman at webtv wrote:
> > After the royal wedding the High Queen of the Far, Far Away is
> > presented with a special sword for a special ceremony for Chevalier
> > and Tom-Tom.
>
> I'm impressed the sword is full-sized.  I wondered at first, but Chev
> *did* make his rep from confronting guys with full-sized swords.
>
> I'm also impressed the High Queen only invited a few dozen of her
> closest political allies.  8{D>
>
> > Dee
> >
> > "Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer" by Darryl Hughes and Monique
> > MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
> > http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Chevalier
> >

> --
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>
> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>
> I know. - Archie Andrews
>
> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Well, since the knighting is happening at a ceremony after Faere and Charming's wedding in the Land Ever After you'd expect most of the guests there to be their wedding guests including the High Queen of the Far, Far Away.

Here's the teaser for the new page:

"HERO BY KNIGHT!!!"

As the royal wedding party, family, and friends watch Chevalier is knighted by the High Queen of the far, Far Away.

Dee

"Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Chevalier

NOTE: Somehow this thread got split when I tried to post. Sorry about that. Dee