LNH/META: LNH v3???

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 21:21:23 PDT 2015

Adrian posted:
>> I would have said Teenfactor, except that Saxon didn't type NTB thus
>> ruining
>> this great Naughty Teenage Babe joke I had...
>>
>> As for the other LNH v3 stuff sounds good...
>>
>> Arthur "Not too Brev..." Spitzer
>>

>Well I guess Merssia's sort of naughty, but in a trouble-making way, not a
>"sexy" way. She's really not that interested in relationships, from what I
>can tell--more of a shonen lead than a shojo lead, really.

Was referencing that injoke from that issue of Simon Velcro that Tom wrote
where NTB gets constantly referred to all types of other things... (One
being Naughty Teenage Babes.)

Naughty Teenage Babes would probably make a good ongoing series.  I imagine
it being like some Superhero version of Switchblade Sisters where they're
Net.ropolis's toughest street gang constantly terrorizing people with their
chainsaws and rocket launchers...

Arthur "Tip of the hat to Tippy O'Tipp..." Spitzer