LNH/META: LNH v3???

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:17:16 PDT 2015

> I would have said Teenfactor, except that Saxon didn't type NTB thus
> ruining
> this great Naughty Teenage Babe joke I had...
>
> As for the other LNH v3 stuff sounds good...
>
> Arthur "Not too Brev..." Spitzer

Well I guess Merssia's sort of naughty, but in a trouble-making way, not a
"sexy" way. She's really not that interested in relationships, from what I
can tell--more of a shonen lead than a shojo lead, really.

----
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig
"All spelling errors are to be ingored"--Stephen Ratliff