LNH/META: LNH v3???

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:13:20 PDT 2015

Well for me, the NTB-ish series is The Liminals--it's going to be a weird
and challenging dark supernatural-inflected series along the lines of
Legion of Occult Heroes, NHOP, et al. Since I'm the most active LNH writer
right now, I might as well write in all the moods.

And JI is basically going to be all those moods at the same time. I've
described it in brainstorming sessions as "all the LNH stories happening at
once."

----
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig
"All spelling errors are to be ingored"--Stephen Ratliff