LNH/META: LNH v3???

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jul 10 20:51:00 PDT 2015

On 7/10/2015 6:47 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> So: I'm inclined to think that its' time for the self-titled Legion of
> Net.Heroes series to relaunch...
>
> I figure LNH v3 would be a different animal. The thing is, I have a good
> idea of what I want to do with it but not, at this point, how it should
> be organized as a whole.

ehh, I gather the whole idea of the LNH is that people who *want* to
write it, get to decide how it's written.  That said, LNH Volume 3 seems
reasonable to me.  Any story style seems reasonable also.

You mention you will run one set of stories, and Andrew P another.
Fine.  This does divide the universe among the two people who care the most.

You know my own involvement.  My own stories sit off to the side but are
happy to interact with LNH'es.  You may have noticed, Andrew P has has
given me a big plot hook for a Council of Ordered Realities intervention
in the LNH.  So this may fall in his series...

You may have heard of council-style politics.  Traditionally, Ordered
Realities is gridlocked about external interventions.  (Even sending an
observer required some debate.)  They usually ignore realities until
those realities send representatives.  Would the LNH care to track down
where that meddling creature Psychovant the Duck came from?  Then whom
will they send to Warsaw-St.Lawrence-MW02 to confront his senders?

I know. - Archie Andrews