SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernauts vs. Happy Bears! (Publication Schedule)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jul 10 20:18:56 PDT 2015

On 7/10/2015 7:43 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

 > And that is quite enough precog for now.

But now that we're off precog, I'll mention the Superhuman World Wiki.
I've been sneaking in stuff that I plan to mention in upcoming stories,
even that boring old text stuff.  New entries include Stonewater a.k.a.
Jill Stern (you may have heard of her in RACC once or twice), Lateran,
and one of those upcoming 1984 things.  New artwork includes Stonewater
*Smith*, a 2012 thing, and another of those upcoming 1984 things.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/

I know. - Archie Andrews