WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #246 It's The Hokey the Wonderseal Webcomic (Part Six)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 3 15:36:02 PDT 2015

Andrew posted:
>On 6/28/2015 5:04 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Signs that you may be completely burned out doing your webcomic...
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/comic/246-its-the-hokey-the-wonderseal-webcomic-part-six/
>
>It seems like you need something to thematically follow up A Suicide In Destiny
>City. Like, a thematic sequel that takes place in the Mechanical
>Webcartoonist-run world? Someone doing the thing that Shadowraiser couldn't.
Yeah, I suppose I should do that.  Problem is that I've kind of lost interest
in that storyline.  When I get back to it, it will probably be a very unsatisfying
conclusion.

God knows when the next strip will be coming out as I've mired myself in another
creative project that will suck up a lot of time.

>Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, basically I love your explorations of flawed
>utopias

Arthur "Thanks for your thoughts!" Spitzer