SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #38: How Do You Feel About Iraq?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 1 21:24:49 PDT 2015

On 7/1/2015 8:35 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 6/30/2015 10:40 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, was too busy taking away everyone's
>>> nuclear weapons
>>
>> Actually that's sort of what Wyatt did then too.  You know, Wyatt
>> worked on the MX Missile, and he got inspired by some of the crazy
>> $#!+ Tony Stark did when technology got into the wrong hands, and
>> then things got so weird that Wyatt actually got dangerous.
>> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/1988/me1.htm)
>
> That's right. XD  Amazing. Wyatt, the 80s were basically one long
> superheroic lost weekend for you, weren't they.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, sikk

The *late* 1980s, thanks.  Wyatt 1985 looked at the world and said, This
Sucks.  Hence his later adventures.  There was a time in the 1990s when
it was cool to say, Wyatt 1985 qualified for an issue number as Wyatt -1.

(I like to think the adventures of Wyatt Ferguson became cool in 1988,
about the same time that Siouxsie and the Banshees became cool.)

I know. - Archie Andrews