SW10/WWW/HCC: Powernaut 2005 #29: EARTHLING! STOP BUZZING!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 29 19:56:52 PST 2015

... In which we find out what the Powernaut of 2005 looks like without
sunglasses.  High Concept Challenge "The Truth About My Identity", as
complete as it's probably ever going to get for the Powernaut of 2005.
Oh, and the fate of the Earth is in the balance...  Occulator Compuplex
continues!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005e.htm#29

Bonus Section:  Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  Where's This Penthouse?

I have until now lived in a world where the United Nations had some
balls, err, teeth. Their peacekeeping agency Paxis built a monitoring
facility at the far western end of China, where it met both Afghanistan
and Soviet Central Asia. This was known as PaxisBase High Asia.

Spanker 4 changed history such that the people who built the High Asia
base never existed. But he kept the base, because it's the coolest
fortress the Spankers have ever found in Asia.

I know. - Archie Andrews