WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #225 -- A Suicide in Destiny City (Part Ten)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 25 14:37:39 PST 2015

On 1/25/2015 12:00 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Catharsis..
>
> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/a-suicide-in-destiny-city-index/a-suicide-in-destiny-city-part-ten/
>
> Arthur "Amsterdamned!" Spitzer

Oh my.  And here I've been thinking that having your continent
imprisoned by an alien killing machine who can turn into a <<redacted>>
was as bad as life could get...  well, actually, I've already admitted
that apocalypse dogs with that same power would be even worse.

So, it might be inappropriate to say "I like where this story is going".
  But still, I'm enjoying the story.

I know. - Archie Andrews