RACCIES: Eligibility Query

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:41:17 PST 2015

Mighty Medley, the amazing amalgamation of Eightfold excitement, is the first
anthology series we've had on RACC in a while with multiple stories every
issue. My question is, how do these work in terms of nominations for awards?
Are these individual stories eligible for the "Best Single Issue" award? Are
the ongoing serials eligible for "Best Miniseries"? Do we have any evidence
for this from the early days of the RACCies, when there were more works like
this? What do you, the reader at home, think?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, [Answers enabled.]