WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #223 A Suicide in Destiny City (Part Eight)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 14 19:51:57 PST 2015

On 1/14/2015 7:35 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Scott posted:
>
>>And it's deep.  And I like the art.  Really.  You're finding an artistic
>>style and fitting into it, and it looks good in color.
>
> Certainly finding out how much easier it is to write a sentence than
> actually draw a sentence...

... Occulator Compuplex!  =(o)=   8{D>

In defense of web comics, I can say that (1) people seem happy with one
or two sentences worth of plot each week, and (2) you get to decide
which sentences matter.

I can also recommend you (3) write some commentary to go along.  What an
excellent time to learn who Charlie Hiroshima (for example) really is.
I'd read it...

We all enter practically every story in the middle.  Footnotes are what
got me into Marvel Comics.  My first was in an issue of Fantastic
Four...  What?  There's an Iron Man?

> Arthur "Thanks.." Spitzer

You're welcome, 'cause you're earning it.

I know. - Archie Andrews