SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #26: Powernaut! We Need You!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 8 20:11:22 PST 2015

Within the last week, I finally watched that Peter Pan live thing.  So I
started wondering who would win in a face-off between Peter Pan and the
Powernaut.  I finally decided, they'd throw cool parties for each other
and their friends in their clubhouses in their magic lands, and
eventually Neverland and Power City would exchange ambassadors.

So now there's a magic portal opening up to swallow the Powernaut... but
that's not Peter Pan!  Occulator Compuplex 2005 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005d.htm#26

Bonus Section:  Commentary  from Wyatt Ferguson!    Anne-Power and
Wyatt-Power

All the links here can be found under  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

"Neutralizer" powers are a time-honored superhuman power in their own
right. Somehow when the aliens re-engineered our world to eliminate the
superhuman powers, the Neutralizers survived with their own powers.
Either the aliens arranged this, or superhuman powers themselves did.

For some reason, Anne had those powers. And she operated in a town where
aliens operated greatly. (ref: ../jellyfish.htm) I've asked her where
her power might have come from, but she's stumped.

As for myself... I have long had the power to avoid things. At its
greatest, this power lets me walk outside reality - and even arrive
elsewhere within it. With some help from the local mages who were there
for the Occulator Compuplex, I had the rare privilege of surprising the
Powernaut with a teleportal! Oh, that was fun.

I know. - Archie Andrews