SW10: New Bosnia #4: The Land of Guns and Women

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:53:50 PST 2015

On 12/28/2014 7:53 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snop>
> Scott could see artillery shells flying toward them.

A story that starts with the characters attacking the author! How daring!

> "Overmazzster Szzcott, my mazzter szzeekszz a Queen."

Ahhhhh, nice.

> "Oh, you moron.  Now the whole Turkish Army knows how to command him. So, on
> that note..."  Psychovant yelled in amplified voice, "Gavrilo! Release my demon!"

Whoa. o.ov

> A bolt of energy came from the monster bee's eyes, and struck the duck.
>
> The duck morphed.  It grew.  It became more like a cartoon.  Its mouth grew
> fangs.  And its eyes spouted flame.

AWESOME. And might I say, I especially like "my demon".

> Psychovant looked down at Scott Stiles.  "Still wanna hold on to me?"
>
> "You're a demon?  *Now more than ever!*"  Scott slammed the demon duck back
> and forth onto the pavement.  Wham Wham Wham Wham!

He's got his cartoon physics powers back!

> One woman in Turkish army uniform dashed up to him.  "Super-Savior! Come with
> me if you want to live!"
>
> "Huh?"
>
> "I'm from the True USA!  We can help free your friends!  But you have to get
> away with me right now!"

Ooooo. The semi-heroic rebellion!

> "Oh..."  Scott Stiles looked around.  His duck was gone.  His bees were bowing
> before the new bee queen.  And he couldn't even believe he was trying to count
> ducks and bees in his army of the faithful.

Heeheehee.

> And the bunny in Scott's pocket said, "*Nothing??*"

Hah! <3

> I should release this before I overthink it.

Always good.

> I spent so much time writing this series, some new developments arose among
> Monster Bees.  It seems they have inborn protocols of what to do if they are
> removed from their hierarchy.  So Scott Stiles has a mutiny on his hands.

Yes! Good tie-in.

> That's the
> great advantage of character-driven comics...  the plots make more sense.

IT'S TRUE.

> But
> let's remember, Psychovant can go anywhere - and he can even come back!
> Especially with the Atomic Bunny still around!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, best enemies