RACCies: New Award Proposal

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:45:03 PST 2015

So I'm doing the LNH Eligibles for 2014, and something keeps cropping up that
I've noticed being a pain before with nominations - the issue of teams and
groups. Does the Legion of Young.Heroes go under Favorite Hero/Protagonist?
What about the individual members? What about Favorite New Character? How
about the Dorfs?

Therefore, I'd like to propose a FAVORITE TEAM/GROUP award, to go along with
the existing character awards. I know there's been some complaints about too
many awards in the past, but I think this one would make things easier and
simpler, by pulling in entries from other categories and giving them their
own. What do you think?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, edit edit