RACCIES: Audience Participation

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 2 18:17:17 PST 2015

Unless someone else wants to, I'll be scripting the RACCies again this
year.  As for last year, I'll invite each Writer and Artist to submit
characters to participate in and around the ceremony.  However, this
year I invite a character for each of the following duties:

- Presenter!  The "ceremony" aspect of the RACCies has been neglected of
late.

- Security Force!  This year, perhaps RACC will band together to make
sure the ceremony comes off as planned.  8{D>

If you abstain, my recruiters will select any number of your characters
as randomly and haphazardly as possible.  I've subcontracted to Sony
Pictures to provide the recruiters this year, and I hear the Presenter
recruiters are way more motivated than the Security recruiters.  Only
YOU can prove them wrong!

You may submit any character whether or not they are nominated for an
award.  That's why I extend this invitation now.  So, start your
deliberations now, and Happy New RACCies Year!

I know. - Archie Andrews