SW10/RACCIES: Superhuman World and Associated Eligibles for 2014

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 2 18:02:54 PST 2015

Here I list all the stuff I've worked in the past year, regardless of
universe.  However, this seems to be all my native universe, Superhuman
World (SW10)...  oops, I almost forgot that LNH Multi-Writer Cascade!

I've taken to grouping the RACCie awards by MAJOR, MINOR, and WRITER.
That affects the RACCies ceremony (which I'll write for 2014 unless
anyone objects), but that's about it.

===================== clip & return =====================

WRITER  RACC1:  FAVORITE WRITER:

Scott Eiler  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC2:  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

- Superhuman World (the New Bosnia arc qualifies it)
- Powernaut
- The RACCies!

MAJOR  RACC3:  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:

- New Bosnia
- Catalog of Earths 2014
- Powernaut 1912 (Being the Adventures of Paul Poderr in the Ways of Power)
- Powernaut 1968 (The New Look)
- Powernaut 1969 (Hypergaard)
- Powernaut 2005 Episode 4 (Occulator Compuplex:  Prelude)
- Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending

MAJOR  RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
Any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3 (include issue numbers, if
known):

- Powernaut 1944 #8-11 (Power Stars starring the Secret Commando,
Zenobia, the Diabolical Devilman, and Lass Lady)

MAJOR  RACC5:  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that
identifies the issue):  I'll just pick the ones that don't otherwise get
nominated.

- Powernaut 2005 #20:  The Halloween Special!
- 2013 (20th Annual) RACCies Ceremony!
- So How's the Pizza?  (in which is predicted the Powernaut 2005 alien
killing machine vs. the giant panda)

MAJOR  RACC6:  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

- Powernaut 1912
- The Secret Commando (Powernaut 1944, 1969)
- Zenobia (Powernaut 1944, 2005)
- The Diabolical Devilman! (Powernaut 1944)
- Lass Lady! (Powernaut 1944)
- Powernaut 1968/1969
- Powernaut 2005
- The Super-Savior (New Bosnia)
- Psychovant the Duck (Multi-Writer Cascade)

MAJOR  RACC7:  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

- Ares (Powernaut 1912)
- Solarians (Powernaut 1968)
- The Hyper-Piper of Hypergaard (Powernaut 1969, Catalog of Earths)
- Spanker 4 (Powernaut 2005)

MAJOR  RACC8:  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

- Peter Poderr (Powernaut 1912)
- Paula Page (Powernaut 1912)
- Athena (Powernaut 1912)
- Stonewater Smith (Powernaut 1969)
- Paula Power (Powernaut 1969)
- S.O.S. (Powernaut 1968 and 1969)
- Racer Girl (Powernaut 1969)
- Wyatt Ferguson (Powernaut 2005)
- Bneezl the Saucer Alien (Powernaut 2005)
- David the Jellyfish (Powernaut 2005)
- Psychovant the Duck (New Bosnia)
- Chancellor Wyatt (Multi-Writer Cascade, Catalog of Earths)

MAJOR  RACC9:  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

- Powernaut 1912
- Powernaut 1968/1969
- Ares
- The Secret Commando
- Zenobia
- The Hyper-Piper of Hypergaard
- Spanker 4

MAJOR  RACC10:  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:

not this year.

MAJOR  RACC11:  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:
Series, miniseries, etc.:

- Powernaut!

MAJOR  RACC12:  FAVORITE DRAMA/ACRAPHOBE:

I left myself a note last year to say that Powernaut 1968 (and 1969)
would be eligible.  I think they came through.

MINOR  RACC13:  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

- Catalog of Earths

MINOR  RACC14:  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

- Superhuman World / Powernaut ("SW10")

WRITER  RACC15:  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

everyone's pal Scott Eiler  8{D>

MINOR  RACC16:  BEST DISCUSSION:
By thread, not participants:

- Powernaut Coming Attractions

MINOR  RACC17:  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

I got nothing new, but there're still the old favorites:

- women going "Oh!" in Powernaut
- people saying "Wow" when they get Powernaut powers

WRITER  RACC18:  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR:
 >From January 1st, 2013 to present:

I'm not who I'd vote for, but I guess I'm eligible.  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC20.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:
Same as RACC2, but issue #1 must have been on or after January 1st, 2014:

I got nothing, unless new Powernaut mini-series count.  And that would
be the same as RACC3, not RACC2.

WRITER   THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
Awarded to the most prolific writer in this or *any* amateur fiction
forum!  We're measuring volume, folks!:

Tom might make a run for this award this year, but I've found a place
which will make a trophy for me in case my near-weekly publication
schedule wins out again.  8{D>

MINOR  DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT (exposition award):

- Powernaut text supplements

WRITER  THE IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED):
For that author whose works are most consistently late:

I might get this one for New Bosnia.

WRITER  THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
For our favorite RACC-related web page:

- Powernaut!  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/

I know. - Archie Andrews