MISC: GODLING's WORLD # 13: STARRING DEMI-GOTH, CARNACKI'S GHOST AND OCTO-BOY

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 04:32:37 PST 2015

On 12/23/2014 9:04 PM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:
<snip>
>Suddenly there's a bright flash of light and Sir Magick appears, clad
 > in his usual Union Jack emblazoned trench coat.. He is lying on the floor
 > of the store, a strange looking dagger sticking out of his heart. Purple
 > smoke emanates from it.

Well that got straight to the... point? `-`

>"I came here because I learned Sir Magick has been defeated," Carnacki
 > says. "As you know since my death I have been protecting our world from the
 > Ab-normal as a ghost.

I very much approve of this! <3 <3 <3 Spirits fighting spirit battles = yes
please.

>"Okay, I guess being a ghostly occult detective gives you little time
 > to keep up with pop culture. Guess you missed the new Slipknot record as
 > well? It's awesome, you know?"
>"I presume this banter serves the use of protecting you from your own
 > fear of this coming threat and the confusion of having a dying sorcerer in
 > your shop?"
>      "Wise-ass.

It's also quite entertaining.

 > This Ab-normal won't stop at just killing Sir Magick. He's going to try and
 > have his fellow-Monstrosities come over. And it won't be for a party..."

I had an end-of-the-world party in 2012! It was sweet.

>"Haven't you seen The Big Lebowski? It's one of the coolest movies
 > ever, right? And there's a lot of bowling in that one."

She's got a point.

>     "Shouldn't I really come along with you then?"
>     "I'm the jock, you're the brainiac. You watch out you don't get hurt."

That's better than "you're the girl", definitely.

>"Time to rock and roll then. And rolling is something the Human Pinball
 > can really do!" the man in the metal suit says and suddenly the metal
 > starts to move, forming a metal ball around him. The ball rolls and crushes
 > the shop's counter, the shopkeeper just barely managing to jump away.

...oh wow I love this.

>Octo-Boy grabs the ball and throws it out of the window. "Oops, that
 > might have been counter-productive."
>     "Oh no, my glass insurance suck!" the shopkeeper complaints.

Bwahahaha.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, pretty fun.