WWW: Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart -- Starts Today!!!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 1 02:23:27 PST 2015

On 12/31/2014 5:54 PM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:

> The fourth and final chapter of the Chevalier adventure "A Heroes
> Heart"

... The next thing I say is more important than anything I have said to
you before, Dee.

When you publish, it will be important to spell "A Hero's Heart" the
right way.  Is that spelling correct in what you have told your
publishers?  If not, can you correct it at this point?

> begins with our hero and his loyal squire Tom-Tom standing guard
> as princess Faere helps herself to some clothes to make a disguise as
> they seek to enter Ever After and reach the Queen Mother. But the evil
> lord Vigilious and his minions stand in their way.

Now I'm back to commenting on fiction which I enjoy...

Our Hero and Our Squire gazed intently on guard in the direction of the
minions of Vigilious.  Then they looked all around to see if pirates
pursued them or if peasants objected to the removal of cheap laundry.

... or so I assume.  I often glaze over stuff like this in my web comics
too.  8{O>

> Dee
>
> Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

I know. - Archie Andrews