SW10/MV: The Diabolical Devilman: Art Publicity

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 18 19:00:22 PST 2015

While you're all considering who is the finest Hero of 2014, you might
be interested to know about the interesting art I keep on my computer at
work - and what my employer does with it.

I put double-sized Powernaut comics on my computer backdrop.  When I log
in each day, my employer resizes them to fill the whole screen, and
stamps the words "Corporate Image" on them.  I caught them stamping
"Corporate Image" on the Diabolical Devilman one day.  So, he's got a
corporate endorsement!

http://www.eilertech.com/photos/2015/corporate_image.jpg

I know. - Archie Andrews