SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #31: ENOUGH!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 15 16:21:46 PST 2015

On 2/15/2015 3:41 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 2/14/2015 3:54 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

>> Oh, thank you Lucianus Autonomus. When you recreated the Occulator
>> Compuplex,
>> you buried its power and made it spread! By the time Spanker 4 put North
>> America in a jar, the continent practically *was* the Occulator
>> Compuplex!
>
> The who did what now

Perhaps you were wondering how North America can be held prisoner in one
issue, and then show up in a giant floating eyeball a few issues later.
  Likewise, the heroes and aliens who were driving the Occulator
Compuplex are all in jars or jails - so where is this new Occulator
Compuplex coming from?  This is my attempt to explain that.  It's a
prisoner - *and* a hive mind!

I know. - Archie Andrews