WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #228 -- A Suicide in Destiny City (Part Twelve)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 8 16:32:56 PST 2015

On 2/8/2015 1:59 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Andrew posted:
>
>>On 2/8/2015 3:37 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>> The original story was divided into three sections with the
>>> first part called 'The Book of Happy Endings' This is the last
>>> part of that section. The next section will be 'The Cowboy
>>> Graveyard'.
>>>
>>>http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/a-suicide-in-destiny-city-index/a-suicide-in-destiny-city-part-twelve/
>>
>>Hmmmm. Currently, the images aren't working for me.
>>
>>Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, a glitch, but on my side or yours?
>
> Can see them fine on the computers I'm using.
>
> Anyone else have problems seeing them?

Sometimes when I browse via cell phone I can only see one image at a
time; it tries to load them all at once.  I see them fine from my home
computer today.  But I have a couple of comments.

1.  I think you might have misspelled "significant".

2.  Our Heroes have been wandering Virtual Reality worlds.  So I'm not
sure how it matters how the library they're sitting in isn't real.

Still, this doesn't really distract from my enjoyment of this comic.

I know. - Archie Andrews