MISC: Shameless Plug - 1999 Book 4

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:35:55 PST 2015

On 12/27/2015 3:26 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
> In article <n5nnep$qkc$1 at dont-email.me>,
> Drew Perron  <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
>> Ooooooooh. :D Wonderful. Do you know if there's going to be a paper version?
>
>       A big part of why it's on Kindle is that traditional publishers weren't
> biting.  Still working on that end, but right now some sort of print on
> demand service is the only option.  Not sure if Priest has to set up
> Booksurge on his end, or if it's something you can do with any Kindle book
> you own, I've never really looked into it.

Print-on-Demand is really what I was thinking. Never looked into it myself...

> I prefer ebooks for text fiction, and have for years.
>
>       Dave Van Domelen, notes there's Kindle readers for mobile and desktop
> machines, you don't need an actual Kindle.

The thing is, I like reading text fiction on monitors, but there's no Kindle app
that actually makes it look the way I'd want it to - at least, not that I've run
into. I think the way the people who make these apps think I want to read and
the way I actually want to read are pretty different.

Drew "actually, Archive of Our Own's format is pretty much perfect for what I
want" Perron