MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World Part 18

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Wed Dec 23 17:58:19 PST 2015

The Namestone had cleared up my face for the video, but the rest of me
was healing more naturally.  The mirrors also showed I was looking a bit
thinner than I usually do. I am girlishly slim.  I still weigh more than
people think…muscle does that…but I don’t have that many pounds that I
can afford to lose. Getting rid of possible scars thanks to high-grade
healing is still good. Yes, there are guys who think a few strategically
placed scars make them attractive to women.  I am not a guy, thank you.
And I am very much not convinced that scars, not to mention irregular
shaving and under-bathing, make guys attractive.

I dutifully spent fifteen minutes doing appropriate stretches and bends
under the healing matrix’s guidance. The deep bruises would take a while
to heal. Exercise, however painful, speeds the process. I had my mind
control ramped well up so I did not exactly feel the pain, but there was
surely a lot of it. At the end, I very much enjoyed a long, hot shower.

The time to start wearing my boy clothing had arrived.  Most people see
what they expect to see.  I dressed in boys’ cotton corduroys, properly
lined and not at all tight, not girls’ blue jeans. Actually, I like the
long-sleeve loose hunting shirts.  They are heavy cotton jaquard weaves
, all with pretty polychrome patterns. They have nice big pockets, not
to mention elbow patches. Moose-skin slippers.  Hair combed with a part.
Cue the slight crackle in my voice.  Anyone who met me would see and
hear a boy.  I might not be able to do that in a few years, but I can do
it now.