WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Mon Dec 14 02:51:48 PST 2015

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 10:48:36 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2015-12-11 05:53, the-deeman at webtvnet wrote:
> > There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
> >
> > "BAPTIZED IN BLOOD!!!"
> >
> > In the wake of his murderous outburst, the psychotic Abbeline/Qwist
> > sees himself as baptized in lord Ashton's blood.
>
> I got to say, that's creepy.  But not poorly done at all.

Thanks. Creepy but not poor done is how we do. :)

There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:

"FATAL FINALE!!!"

The final chapter of The Continentals saga begins with "The Fire Next Time", as Smythe and Fiona desperately try to spot the murderous and psychotic Abbeline/Qwist before he can ut his evil plan to populate the world with psychotics like himself into motion.

"THE CONTINENTALS" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show "The Avengers" with a dash of James Bond for flavor.

The Continentals
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Continentals

Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic

Dee