LNH/META: A Post-Black Friday Pre-Christmas Ridiculous and Obscure Wiki Entry For YOU! #6

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 3 19:08:17 PST 2015

Andrew posted:
>Yes, that's right, in my continuing attempts to document everything in every LNH
>universe, I present the Before God Guys:

Oh, those guys..

Yeah, kind of shame I never really did anything with them..

I think I always imagined the Perpetual Virgin as being young
looking (but probably never wrote that in any description of
him).  Like he'd be the Before God Guy that is always
being asked to show his license when he's trying to buy
booze.  "But I'm older than God!"  "Still need to see that
license, sir."

Arthur "Before Before Watchmen.." Spitzer