LNH: Dashing Tales #1

Ben Rawluk ben.rawluk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:05:24 PDT 2015

Thank you for the feedback, guys! I'm enjoying the opportunity to dig into the archives and see what has been happening while I've been gone. I'll probably post a couple short 'uns like this here and there as my brain feels like it.

And yes, Saxon, I guess I am adhering to an old, familiar formula, a bit. I always enjoy a good Best Friends Squad?