LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #27

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:24:11 PDT 2015

On 8/28/2015 4:36 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #27
>
> Today's pick is the Acton Lord entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Acton%20Lord
>
> A twisted corrupted GIF version of Sig.Lad
> created by Dave Van Domelen (well that's
> one version of Acton Lord -- there are
> a bunch of others).

Another one I still need to finish, though it's almost complete - and another
one where I worry that there's too many details and it's just re-telling his
story rather than giving a useful summary of What You Need To Know. Still, I'm
not sure what to cut...

> Arthur "Likes the wReamed version.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, mmmmm, pizza.