[LNH20/HCC] Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #14: 'Symbols' [HCC55]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:55:07 PDT 2015

On Fri 28 August 2015 Mike (mdfriedman at gmail.com) wrote:

> Nice job! Really enjoyed it, even though I'm not familiar
> with Professor Penumbra. Any reading suggestions for more on
> his backstory?

Thank you.  The short list of stories, plus character notes and
especially backstory, is available on his wiki entry:
  http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Professor%20Penumbra

By co-incidence Arthur's series of LNH wiki retrospectives made
me think:
"Oh yeah.  There'll be an entry for Professor Penumbra.  I wonder
if there's any stories that I've missed or that I'm simply
blanking on that show I should be writing him as something other
than Occultism Kid with the serial numbers filed off."

Answer: There's a few subtle points of differentiation.  But, no,
for the most part their characteristics tend to blend together
in my headspace.

---
Saxon Brenton
"All these trenchcoaters dress alike..."