SW10/TOF/WWW/HCC: Power-Star Comics 1984 #6: Saved by the Turtle!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Aug 27 19:21:54 PDT 2015

On 8/27/2015 1:47 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> I would have given a little more description to the "And..."s.

"Would have" is for weenies...  I can *update* my stories, even if
they're cartoons!  And my readers may not be able to follow my mental
processes - but that does not mean I should argue with the readers,
especially when you're not the first one who's mentioned that.  Just
maybe the first one on RACC...  Try
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1984.htm#6 now!

>> But this Turtle is not going to appear in Powernaut 1985... He's
>> too smart to be sucked into a superhero fight, when his friends'
>> lives need his help. Heh. Indeed, I don't see him fitting in my
>> universe at all. Yes, he *can* fit... but if he stayed, he'd be
>> revealed as an alien experiment or a Doom Creature or an armored
>> envoy from Earth-Draconis or something.
>
> Aw, but metafiction!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, metafiction, yo

ehh, maybe, but I'm trying to shake the habit of claiming rights to
every single thing I toss off for a one-shot story.  If you want
metafiction from Tommy the Turtle, take it up with Michael now!  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews