HCC #55: Required Elements [DEADLINE EXTENSION!]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:35:57 PDT 2015

Mike Friedman (mdfriedman at gmail.com) wrote:

>> Have fun with it... I'm giving you until 8/26, because why not?
>
> Due to some requests, I am moving the deadline out one more week, until Friday 9/4. Still plenty of time to join in the fun!

What? No!
If you give more time, then I'll *waste* it.  And I'm going to be far
too busy procrastinating on writing the next 'Beyond the Fields' episode
to focus on properly avoiding a HCC project.
(This is why I sat up until midnight on Wednesday evening, getting as much
as possible together...)

---
Saxon Brenton
Zen and the Art of Writing Procrastination...