LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #26

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:45:11 PDT 2015

On 8/26/2015 11:11 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #26
>
> Today's pick is the Color Error Man entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Color%20Error%20Man
>
> Color-Error Man (created by Jeff "Drizzt" Barnes)
> is a member of the Brotherhood of Net.Villains
> and his name says what his powers are..

Despite the advent of computer coloring (and the later advent of computer
coloring that didn't rely on super-flat blocks of color and weird gradients),
color errors are still with us. Color-Error Man represents our very humanity.

> Arthur "Oh yeah.  And he has a brother-in-law.." Spitzer

Color-Error Man's Brother-In-Law is one of my favorite LNH names, hands down.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I should've put that one in the FAQ.