TOF: The Truth About Fiction TEB #1: "The Road to Fiction" (Collects Issues 1-6)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 21 19:00:18 PDT 2015

On 8/21/2015 11:02 AM, Michael D Friedman wrote:

> FORWARD: When I returned to rec.arts.comics.creative after a 13 year
> absence, I wanted to start fresh with a new series, not tied to anything
> in any of the established universes. So, I created Tales of Fiction,
> which I hope will become a larger shared storytelling universe. But for
> now, it's just this series, "The Truth About Fiction."

heh.  I think I shall have a submission for you next week - something to
do with a turtle!  It will probably fit much better in your universe
than in mine.  Which makes sense, because it's your concept after all.

> The first six
> issues are collected here. There are more issues on the way, and
> hopefully it won't be 13 years before I complete Austin Allen's tale.
> For now, enjoy the ride on "The Road to Fiction."

And it's worth reading just to see how the last issue ended.  Now I have
to go make sure I can read the next issue without taking time away from
my awesome Internet commentary or the drawing of Powernaut-related comics.

I know. - Archie Andrews