SW10/WWW: Power-Star Comics 1984 #5: Happy Bears!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 20 19:54:34 PDT 2015

Scott posted:
>Oh, my.  Happy Bears (and their villain) actually were a concept I had
>in 1984.  Now they're likely to take over Free Powernaut Comic Day 2016.
>
>http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1984.htm#5

This strip seems to be very Happy Bear biased.  I'd like to
see the Doom Bear's side in all this.  Could it be that he's
just this tragic, misunderstood hero in all this trying to
maintain a balance in the Happy/Unhappy Ecosphere?  That without
him the world would just become another happy bear addicted junkie?
That all the people on this world would be so hopped up on happy
bears that they wouldn't feel the need to eat or do other activities
to sustain their lives?  And would all waste away to extinction
leaving a barren wasteland..

Arthur "Fair and Balanced.." Spitzer