LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #14

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 14 17:28:23 PDT 2015

On 8/14/2015 1:59 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 8/13/2015 9:46 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

>>> Isn't that just the JSA?
>>
>> Well, as close as *my* universe can come to it anyway...  You're sure
>> Lass Lady isn't available now?  8{D>
>
> I figure Lass Lady's fate is going to be a Big Thing whenever it
> actually shows up in the story. You gotta conserve the big mysteries of
> the setting, you know? Can't just use them up willy-nilly.

Oh, let's stuff that and give her a gratuitous guest appearance as an
eighty-year-old, with a walker that has four tennis balls sliced open as
casters, just for the sake of pathos!  8{D>

...  On the other hand, I totally see your point.  As it happens, I've
sort of written that story with a *different* historic guest star
already.  I am saving it plus one other story, for breaks in the
Powernaut publishing schedule.  But both should come out before end of year.

I know. - Archie Andrews