REPOST: RAC Challenge! Ch. 2

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 14 12:59:49 PDT 2015

Andrew posted:
>On 8/11/2015 7:45 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
><snip>
>> Paragon held up his hand to reveal a tiny device--the Jas Rswert. "Go ahead
>> blow me to smithereens, but your little Jas Rswert will go with it."
>
>Now, this I assume is a reference to *something*. Some RACC injoke? Some larger
>fandom weirdness? Who knows? We see them through a mirror darkly.

It's not a RACC injoke -- a lot of the writers on RAC Challenge were actually
regulars on the various other rac groups and this was the only time they
ever really did anything with RACC.

Doing a google groups search, I didn't come up with anything except
links to various RAC Challenge stories.  So, I don't know if it has
any sort of meaning..

Arthur "Just put it in the Y-Plex Burp files.." Spitzer