WWW: Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart -- Starts Today!!!

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Thu Aug 13 05:54:03 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 10:22:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 8/12/2015 7:12 PM, the-deeman at webtv wrote:

> >> I neglected to play "Complete This Sentence" last time.  I was going to
> >> guess "... heroes for the Land Ever After!"  But I guess that's part of
> >> living happily ever after too, especially if there's a sequel.  :)
> >
> > There's a sequel plotted, but that'll be a ways off.
>
> Okay then,  I suspected something in the pipeline, because I've gone on
> Facebook and seen pictures of Chevalier's next mount.  :)
>
> > I hope you enjoyed this one.
>
> Yes, I did.  You have an audacious approach to children's books, and I
> wish you success.
>
> > The Continentals will be back in September and I'm
> > working on a new project for me and Monique. I can only describe it
> > as "Mean Girls meets Pulp Fiction". ;P
>
> ah, I was wondering if I'd missed some Continentals.
>
> --
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>
> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>
> I know. - Archie Andrews
>
> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Chevalier's next mount? Oh, you mean the pictures of Chirpendale and Lord Falconaye from the hiatus? Yeah, there's a bird kingdom called Aves (which is latin for birds) in the sequel. And there will be dragons.

No, you didn't miss any of The Continentals. It's back in september for the big finish to this adventure.

Dee