LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #13

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:48:58 PDT 2015

On 8/10/2015 10:13 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #13
>
> Today's pick is the Bad-Timing Boy entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Bad-Timing%20Boy
>
> Created by Vernon Harmon -- if there's a bad time to
> be anyplace, anytime -- this hero will be there..

He's such a great gag character. That said, one of his big focus storylines
wasn't on there until I added it just now - It's All In the Timing, by Jaelle,
which ran alongside Culinary Disasters in LNH Comics Presents back in the day.

> Arthur "Try as he might to not be there.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, very much appreciates Arthur's more modern
addition of Bad Judgment Boy to the roster.