LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #12

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:11:12 PDT 2015

On 8/9/2015 11:39 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #12
>
> Today's pick is the Beige Noon entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Beige%20Noon
>
> Beige Noon was an event mentioned in Todd "Scavenger"
> Kogutts Lurk of Faith Miniseries involving two cosmic
> entities known as the Bryttle Brothers and the havoc
> they inflicted on the Looniverse.

Ah, yes - the precursor to Beige Countdown, Beige Midnight, and all of that
fabulous kerfluffle. <3

I actually found out recently what was being parodied here - the "Black Dawn"
event in Legion of Super-Heroes, which was a similarly off-screen event that
happened during the Five Year Gap (which the
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Two%20and%20a%20Half%20Month%20Gap was similarly
parodying), and which also involved a character sacrificing themselves to stop a
great menace.

> Arthur "Not to be confused with Beige Lunch.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, well, there *was* Beige Happy Hour...