LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #9

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:53:29 PDT 2015

On 8/7/2015 6:10 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
<snip>
>There are a lot of great LNH stories we don't talk about anymore because the
 > authors vanished and all the characters from them were reserved and, well,
 > there's just so much LNH and RACC material in general. Like Misfits and
 > Legion of Occult Heroes and basically the entire Omega imprint.

This is so terribly true.

>The 9/11 issue of Limp Asparagus Lad was done several years later, due to LAL
 > being several years behind in continuity; it was sort of a retrospective
 > reflection on the role of 9/11 in pop culture. It's fantastic and audacious
 > and a perfect example of the kind of thing you can only get away with in LNH.

YES. It's so incredibly good, and so incredibly necessary in expressing what you
can do in... not just superhero fiction, but fiction in general, with these
sorts of ideas and topics. And it really also emphasizes the importance of the
non-corporateness of the LNH. Augh:
http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Limp-Asparagus.Lad/Limp-Asparagus.Lad.55.gz

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmmmm.