LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #9

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 7 15:10:35 PDT 2015

Scott posted:
>Okay, I respect Halls of Fame, even if I just visit later.  It's
>probably time to polish up some of the winners' Wiki entries, though.
>For instance...  If "Jellomancer" got one of these awards, where's its
>commemorative plaque?
I suppose it would be nice if the Jellomancer had an entry (and links
to the stories I guess would also be nice.)  (But too lazy to do that
myself.)

>And did the September 11 issue of Limp-Asparagus
>Boy really win a 2009 award?

The people who voted in 2009 liked it better than the other possible
choices that didn't get in.

>Before we vote anything else into the Hall of Fame, it will be good to
>consider which of the previous inductees have stood the test of time.
>Some obviously have; even I hear about "wReam" all the time.  Others,
>not so much...  I leave it at that.

I'd love to see you come up with some objective manner in which that could
be done.

But when it gets down to it these things tend to be decided by the
subjective opinion of those that can be bothered to vote.  And the
people who don't vote just have to live with it.

Arthur "Democracy.." Spitzer