LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #4

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:56:32 PDT 2015

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 12:33:17 AM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Go to bed, old man! But yeah, the more relaxed RACC community is rather nice.

The fact that things are more chill now is great! Especially given the eternal lack of chill of comics fandom at large. (Justified as it may often be.) I just wish we could get back more of the passion and back-and-forth without all the unnecessary flamewars... I'll do my best, anyway.

And I tried sleeping! It was just hard with this ninja standing over my bed sharpening his sword. I think he's mad at me for not finishing fast enough...

> > Adrian (whatever happened to those Vector-troll-sheep, anyway?)
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, they went to Disneyland!

Soon to appear in the next Kingdom Hearts game: Death by Sheep