LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #3

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 10:13:31 PDT 2015

On 7/31/2015 12:48 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/LNH%20Timeline
>
> A massive list of almost every LNH story and the order
> in which they take place in...
>
> Probably the best of all the wiki entries.  Andrew and Adrian
> did an incredible job filling in all the blanks.

Awwwwwww! <3 Thank you!

Yeah, we kind of back-and-forthed on this one. @-@ I dunno about Adrian, but I
basically went through the Google Groups archives (which was much easier back
before they "upgraded") and skimmed along, noting stuff, dipping in here and
there, looking deeper if it seemed like something might take place out of order,
and trying to use my own memories of stuff to poke things into place. There's
probably some stuff out of order, especially in the more chaotic eras of LNH
history, so I recommend everybody take a look and make sure things feel right.

> Arthur "Timing.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, community resources!