RACCIES: 2014 (21st Annual) RACCies Ceremony (3/3)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:38:35 PDT 2015

On 4/26/2015 6:30 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> Some villains are just always going to be villains, like (say) Ultron or
> Lateran.  But only the rarest villain considers his work to actually be evil.
> More likely, they simply have different goals from the weird people who would
> put on costumes and defend strangers.  This year, Imperilus got his random
> chance to redefine his goals.  Looks like he passed.

Oooooh, yes! I love the Namor-style people who have their own Thing going on,
and sometimes the traditional heroes' goals line up with theirs and sometimes
they don't.

> While I was researching the awards, I saw plenty of other years with just a
> few bits of action and drama among the RACCie awards.  If I am left to my own
> devices, I will eventually move back there.  But I envision one more big
> RACCtacular spectacle next year, to establish just why the Powers That Be will
> expel drama from the RACCies.  So, before that happens...  Anyone out there
> want to start writing RACCies?  8{D>

Anybody want to take their turn? <3 I'm good with continuing to run the voting
and such.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and whatnot.