WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #241 -- The Hokey the Wonderseal Comic! (Part One)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 26 15:51:41 PDT 2015

Scott posted:
>On 4/26/2015 10:54 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Doing my best to procrastinate on resolving that whole Dr. Tropolis
>> storyline... Here's Hokey!
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/a-suicide-in-destiny-city-index/the-hokey-the-wonderseal-comic-part-one/
>>
>> Arthur "Arf!  Arf!" Spitzer
>
>What, we outnumber Wonder Seals just a million to one?  It seems to me,
>seven thousand Wonder Seals could rule the world pretty thoroughly.
>Especially if they're really cute and humans are really stupid.  8{D>

Well, since this strip takes place in the fictional Wonderseal Universe
who knows what the population of that place is (or even how accurate that
stat the kid probably pulled out of his ass is).

This obviously couldn't take place in our own Universe where obviously there
is NO secret Cabal of Wonderseals that rule over us all...  I mean obviously...

Arthur "The Wonderseal Cabal does not Exist!" Spitzer