RACCIES: 2014 (21st Annual) RACCies Ceremony (2/3)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 22:18:00 PDT 2015

On 4/24/2015 9:49 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> "Okay...  What are their names, the better for us to know them when they show
> their powers to the world?"
>
> "Adrian McClure, Andrew Perron, and Wil Alambre!"

WOO!

> "And the name of the winner?"
>
> Mary yelled in joyful voice, "Tom Russell!!!!!"

WOOOOOOO

>  From the band stage, a flute played.  And John Revolta said in deadpan voice,
> "I think the prophecies are almost fulfilled.  The Majestic McClure merely
> needs to merge into the Mighty Medley."

Welp, Adrian, if that's not a request I don't know what is.

> The display showed, RACC16, FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:  TIE!
>   Andrew Perron and Scott Eiler!  (Awards accepted by Kid Review and Kristi
> Halsted the Animal Woman)

Woo! <3 <3 <3 We definitely both deserve this.

> Kid Review started.  "Just like old times, Kristi!  Remember those 2010 RACCies?"
>
> "I do, Kid!  I'm not my Writer's favorite now, but he sent me anyway 'cause he
> was nostalgic!"

Aw. <3

> Marian still held one award.  Dynamite Radical Kid Enthusiastic was petting
> the wolf.  As Marian handed her the award, the Kid said, "Oh wow, you two are
> so cool *and* you're new here!  But there's always room for improvement!
> That's why I love this group and so does my Writer! I'm pretty sure all the
> Writers are the same way!"

IT'S TRUE.

> The display showed, "RACC20, FAVORITE NEW WRITER:  Colin Stokes! (accepted by
> Vivian the stylist from Salon DYAL)"

HELL YEAH! <3

> "We have here the Glenfiddich of 1885."
>
> "Yum!"  Gjallar Johanssen grabbed the flask and drained it.
>
> "... Quite.  It has matured only twelve years, but I am confident this has not
> affected your enjoyment, sir."

Heeheehee.

> The display showed:  "THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:  Winner:  Scott Eiler!
> Runner-Up:  Andrew Perron!  (Accepted by Wyatt Ferguson and Kid Enthusiastic)"

Ahhhh, so close.

> And *this* guy gets a lot of the credit for whatever you're tracking
> for "rabbit-breeding", because he actually *likes* this stuff.  That's
> practically a superpower right there."  Wyatt pointed at Kid Enthusiastic.
>
> "Thanks, Wyatt!  Your Artist puts out cartoons like he loves it instead of
> trying to make money at it!  Your Writer still writes stories here, more than
> some of the old regulars!  And he still feeds stuff into LNH comics like no
> one else does unless they write the stories themselves! *And* he comments on
> what other people write!"

YEAH!

> "Really?  You're weaponizing the Moon to *vaporize the Sphinx*??"

ASTOUNDING. :D :D :D

> Your awardees are...  Hey, didn't *that* absent person win awards
> for his writing earlier in *this ceremony*?"
>
> As the Sphinx read, the display said:  "THE JOHNNY SOKKO "COME BACK, GIANT
> ROBOT, COME BACK" LOVING CUP:  Wil Alambre!

Look, we really want him back, okay

> Back on the stage, the Ultimate Mercenary noticed the blast.  His ninja skills
> told him, the target had been his band-mate.  His team-mate.
>
> He turned to Mashup Laq.  "Our friend just got attacked!  Whatever Legion this
> is, do we respond?"

YES!

> "Legion 20!  Do we respond?"
>
> Some, like January Frost and Mentus the Mouse, just shrugged.  But Doc
> Nostalgia said, "Yes!  Long Last the Legion!"  Most of the Legion charged out
> behind him.
>
> Mashup Laq turned to the main LNH gallery.  "UM is one of your own!  Do *you*
> fight beside him?"
>
> Most said, "Who?"  But the Ultimate Ninja said, "Yes!  Lengthy Linger the
> Legion!"  He and a team of Legionnaires charged out.

HELL YES!!!

> Mashup Laq turned to the SW10 gallery.  "One of *yours* was attacked! Do *you*
> fight beside him?"
>
> Psychovant the Duck rested with his webbed feet on the balcony.  He said, "Ha
> Ha Ha!  This is hilarious!"  Powernaut 1969 sat beside him and shrugged.
>
> But Powernaut 1912 was there too!  He said, "We *will* fight beside the
> innocent!"  He jumped down and charged, with a regimental flag saying "SW10".
> Powernaut 2005 flew down and followed him.   Others joined that heroic wave.

HELL FUCKIN' YES!!!!!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, so hot-blooded